Subject: [ebBP] 4/20/2004: Meeting Quorum for 19 April 2004

On meeting 20 April 2004, I determined after the call (because of
counts) we did achieve quorum. In the meeting I heard no objections
voiced to the acceptance of the minutes for:

    * 29 March
    * 5 and 12 April

If any one has objections to or comments related to the acceptance of
the minutes in addition to the meeting notes, please advise so these
minutes can be accepted.
The meeting minutes have been posted and any comments can be sent to
Dale and myself.  If you deem a Kavi vote is required for these minutes
above, please advise. References are provided below. Thanks.