Subject: Groups - Action Item Modified: #0031 NameID: GUID / UUID / IDREF

OASIS ebXML Business Process TC member,

Monica Martin (monica.martin@sun.com) has modified this action item.

Number: #0031
Owner: John Yunker (yunker@amazon.com)
Due: 19 Mar 2004

Comments:
Monica Martin  2004-03-10 23:25 GMT
Summary Discussion:
http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-bp/200402/msg00250.html
   * WI 43 - Name and Name ID: Need to resolve what impacts there would
     be if we have a name (human readable), name ID that is unique in a
     BPSS instance (except for include) and an external ID for tools.
     Open question on how this affects includes and packaging concepts
     we need to accommodate.
         o Roberts: Favors ID and IDREF.
         o Open item: Do we resolve to use the external ID for a link
           for included documents? Technical or process impacts?

See meeting minutes 8 March 2004 (posted with 15 March 2004 agenda).
See summary 24 February 2004 (email archive).

Work with Nagahashi to evaluate work done thus far and determine if your use cases are accommodated.

Monica Martin  2004-04-21 02:12 GMT
White paper submitted by Nagahashi 28 March 2004.

View Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-bp/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=491