Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] Diagrams of UML15, 2.0 metamodel ofstatemachine

Do these UML models reflect the Canadian Hockey teams thumping of Sweden
5-3 yesterday in the world championships???

;-)

Seriously - a question ->  You have several statements of  Element [from
kernel].  Is this from the kernel of the state machine, the business
process execution engine or the O/A.  I presume it would be from the
BPEE.  Does the state machine operate independendtly and have to see
its' BPEE parent or can a state machine simply exist and be seen by its'
BPEE owner without knowing what it is keeping state of?

Duane

Anders W. Tell wrote:

> UML Statemachine metamodels (1,5, 2.0)
>
> If the resolution is too low I can send new images.
>
> Thanks
> /anders

Senior Standards Strategist
Adobe Systems, Inc.