Subject: Clarification - FORK and BusinessTransaction

Folks,

I'm just getting to the final details on the V2 model.

Right now the schema points FORK at

BusinessTransactionActivity.businessTransaction

This may make sense in the case where only one
document outcome can occur - but I believe it is more
accurate to point it at :

BusinessTransactionActivity.businessTransaction.RespondingBusinessActivity.document

since what is potentially happening is that within a
BusinessTransaction exchange there are several possible outcomes
indicated by what document(s) are returned, based on condition
and state.

As it is now - you have to split the outcomes up into separate BusinessTransactions.
While this works - its not very intuitive.

DW