Subject: RE: [ebxml-bp] Regarding the alleged Bad V2 Schema Woes

Hi Martin and David,

Fyi I uploaded the schema to
http://www.w3.org/2001/03/webdata/xsv#hlp-warn

Validator for XML Schema REC (20010502) version
XSV version: XSV 2.7-1 of 2004/04/01 13:40:50
NOTICE: This is an Beta Test of a service for a approved recommendation.
This version is for schema documents with the namespace URI
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema and is being actively developed: see
XSV for XML Schema 20000922 version for the no longer maintained
previous version, for schema documents with the namespace URI
http://www.w3.org/2000/10/XMLSchema, and XSV for XML Schema 200004007
version for the no longer maintained even earlier version, for schema
documents with the namespace URI http://www.w3.org/1999/XMLSchema.

Here is the result,

Schema validating with XSV 2.7-1 of 2004/04/01 13:40:50
Target: file:///usr/local/XSV/xsvlog/@31424.2uploaded
   (Real name: C:\Documents and Settings\dmoberg\Desktop\ebBPSS-2_x.xsd)

docElt: {http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}schema
Validation was strict, starting with type [Anonymous]
The schema(s) used for schema-validation had no errors
No schema-validity problems were found in the target

XSV and Spy are two tools I normally run schemas against because they
check different things.

Both of them validate the schema. So I am guessing that David's issues
are not really with schema validity
but very probably stem from not being in synch with the draft 2.x
schemas being investigated.

Thanks,

Dale Moberg