Subject: [ebBP] 5/21/2004: Potential Editor's F2F in Seattle, WA

Everyone,
I have started to plan for an v2.0 technical specification editor's F2F
in Seattle WA in early July 2004. I would ask that anyone that is
interested in attending to contact Dale and I via the list. Tentative
dates sponsored by Attachmate will be:

    * 7-9 July 2004
    * Another date in July 2004 if this conflicts with the majority of
      those who wish to attend

Anyone who wishes to participate is welcome. I will try to facilitate
some team input sessions via teleconference so please respond if you
will like to call in.

Thanks.