Subject: Tutorial on using BPSS V2

Team,

I'm developing a tutorial on using BPSS V2 - this is where
I've got to so far.

The latest ZIP and PPT are here (use right-click to download)

Let me know how well this works for you?

I'm hoping this is enough of a "self-tutorial" for most people.

I'm also seeing this can work nicely with an Executive Overview white paper.

Next up will be developing specific examples for common industry models,
and then also an Advanced Topics PPT that covers multi-party models, and
more.

Thanks, DW