Subject: Eating cold crow - bad XSD resolved!

So OK - I can be too clever for myself sometimes.

Thanks to Martin in working with me to find the
issue.

I'd used BusinessTransaction and InformationDistribution
in my BPSS model - to make sure I exercised several
different options - and made note to self that I needed
to handle those.

Then I promptly forgot all about that!

OK - I could throw out a raft of excuses about things
that should not confuse you - but do - but the good
news is - we're not all going crazy - there was a simple
answer!!

So - I need to add some #IF statements to my model
to output the correct variants of DocumentEnvelope
based on the interchange type.

Both Dale's and Martin's schema is fine once you
spot this - and Spy does indeed show you the differences.

I'll post the updated model once I've made these
quick changes to the XML it generates.

Thanks, DW