Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] [Fwd: [pubrel] FW: OASIS Adoption Forum - Call for Presentations]

Monica,

How is the acceptance process being determined, and
what is the planned mix here?

Obviously we could do a focus on ebXML related
technologies and have a "track" on that - but I
think there is a stronger message here.

The presentation I just did in Norway was
very well received - showing how to use OASIS
technologies for back-office and front-office
integration - creating a foundation for Europe of
a compelling suite of capabilities - based on OASIS
specifications.

The tutorial on BPSS modelling features as part
of that.

This I believe is a stronger message - rather than
looking at one area such as BPM just in isolation,
showing how Europe can use open standards to
create its own solution set.

Then there is the whole issue of follow-up.  If
we fly to Europe and make this case - where
is OASIS on stepping up to support European
initiatives around open standards including
OASIS?

My sense is this requires more coordination than
just submitting a talk topic.

Cheers, DW