Subject: [ebBP] 7/7/2004 Interop Demo Opportunities for October 2004 for ebBp

As we discussed in a recent conference call, these interop events may be
opportunities for us to test and solidify new functionality we are
developing for v2.0.  I would encourage everyone's feedback on:

    * Is this worthwhile for ebBP in anticipation of v2.0 draft?
    * Who is interested in participating? [1]

Please provide inputs. Thanks.

[1] Note, I believe this will be an interop, Open Standards and
opportunity for another TC F2F for ebBP.