Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] [Fwd: Re: Anders' Numbers - OCL]

Fred,

Interestingly OASIS CAM was designed specifically to meet this
CCTS need - amongst many others relating to CCTS
implementation.

Therefore you can create usage rules for CCTS components
using CAM, and using XPath within CAM for that.

This is certainly much simpler and more direct than using
OCL.

In addition CAM supports storing these rules in an ebXML
Registry, and then retrieving them for use.  This is being
further defined by the Registry SCM SC.

And you can also use a design tool such as VisualScript to
build visual models of business transactions based on
CCTS components and objects - and then emit
CAM templates that implement those transactions -
as a pure modelling approach with CCTS that binds to
XML at the implementation layer.

You could also do this from a UML tool by creating
production rules to CAM XML from UML of CCTS.

I would therefore strongly recommend review of CAM
in regard to implementing CCTS with BPSS.

Thanks, DW.