Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] Schema: Signal base type and other parts (signalMap /MessageMap)

> Monica,
> Also - looks like some further edits needed and incomplete parts.

mm1:  David, please compile all your comments, reference the applicable
elements or attributes and send, rather than piecemeal emails that may
cause confusion.

> And signal base type is all incomplete.

mm1: As I said and documented in the signals section that we are
awaiting more information from Hima Mukkamala, the author of the signal
structures.

> Definately nedd to start over with Martins' original and carefully
> add in changes.

mm1: See previous email. The work began I believe with Martin's original.

> The Variable piece looks OK - but related changes are not
> ready yet.

mm1: That has been recognized and was specifically indicated in Monday's
call.