Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] [Fwd: Re: [ebxml-msg] Status of MSH configurationby CPA and MSH API]

Hi Sacha,

For your library of ebMS usages.

In the Swedish project run by SFTI (local goverment in sweden) we have
defined a Base Transportprofile which a subset of ebMS.
<http://eh.svekom.se/nyheter/nyheter.html>. This effort is now also
being presented on european level.

Here we are not using CPP/A and BPSS (except Receipt). Instead we have
defined a simple Profile which was deemed as a more cost effective start
than full CPP/A support:
Here is an example
<http://www.toolsmiths.se/company/Collaboration/collaboration.html>
(works with explorer)

The Swedish Interest group for ebXML has also started to work on how
parties can find each others through an "organized" website.
<http://www.ebxml.nu>
<http://www.ebxml.nu/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=4&Itemid=>

thanks
/anders