Subject: [ebBP] 7/23/2004: OASIS Brussels Abstract Working Draft - SWIFTFEEDBACK REQUIRED-THANKS

I've augmented our OASIS symposium brief to tailor it to the Brussels
event where open standards, interoperability and web services
opportunities relate to our work.  I think if we could use our financial
services cases, and show how visibility, segmentation, and composition
of business processes and conditional constraints help improve business
agility, this could be an effective message. Layered over allowing
underlying web services to be used, is also a value add.  What does the
team think? Come on guys, I know it's summer, send me a few trinkets.
Thanks.

ebbp-oasis-brussels-abstract-mm1-072304.doc