Subject: Moberg 7/28/2004: Draft Schema Proposed Change - WSDL Ref [RSD]

Discussion|OASIS.ebBP.DraftSchemaComments;
Topic|;
Point|WSDL ref attribute group;
Attachments|http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-bp/200407/msg00123.html;

mm1@
Dale, in Monday's call we discussed, the WSDLRef attribute group is no
longer needed due to the OperationMapping element updates. We are still
pending for the MessageMap and SignalMap for the OperationMapping
element.  Thanks.

Please let us know about this change.  Thanks.

@mm1