Subject: [ebBP] 11/2/2004: Schema Item #1 - Business Signals

As discussed on 1 November 2004 call, this week we received two
questions regarding the 25 October 2004 working schema:
http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-bp/200410/msg00121.html:

    * Should the different signal definitions be inline in the schema
      and/or externally available? [1]
          o What is the team's preference? In Monday call we discussed
            that the definition may either be in ebBP (inline), defined
            externally (need namespace) or, if neither, should be
            available in the CPPA. The latter would be a well-formedness
            rule or implementer guideline.
          o We should have a short set (examples) included in the
            technical specification.
    * Need updated schema definitions to reflect schema additions
      including general exception
          o ***Hima, Dale, Martin, can you please assist in ensuring we
            have the proper annotated schema definitions?***

Thanks.

[1] BT and RedWahoo requests Monday, 1 November