Subject: [ebBP] 11/2/2004: Schema #3 - BusinessCollaborationType

In the v2.0 schema we optimized to a BusinessCollaborationType but left
BinaryCollaborationType and MultiPartyCollaborationType. Question raised
prior to 1 Nov TC call by Sacha Schlegel (Reference:
http://www.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-bp/200410/msg00142.html).

Team input is required if we:

    * Delete BinaryCollaborationType and MultiPartyCollaborationType or
      retain for backward compatibility.
    * If we delete (as was the suggestion by several folks in Monday's
      call), we could provide annotations in the schema to explain.
          o Note for this change specifically
          o Note with generic statement regarding overall changes at the
            beginning of the schema
    * Use the transforms planned for v1.04 and v1.05 to enable use of
      BusinessCollaborationType

I need team feedback please on this item. Thanks.