Subject: [Fwd: [ebBP] 11/4/2004: Comments on HasLegal Intent]

Everyone,
I've not received any other comments since our discussion last week, so
I think unless we get more inputs we can call it a day here. I'd suggest
that we use the last additional detail as footnotes for additional
clarity. Any comments?

I may get a few minor tweaks this week from Kelly Ray and Jamie Clark.
Thanks.