Subject: [ebBP] 11/10/2004: TC Teleconference Call Strawpoll (PLEASE VOTE ONEAND ALL)

Unfortunately for some reason this vote did not appear on the email
list.  So please vote your preferences for any TC teleconference
changes. This vote is open to all ebBP TC participants (voting members
or observers). Vote closes 15 November 2004. If I need to reballot, I
can if asked.

Thanks.

Reference:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-bp/ballot.php?id=594&vr=1&ew=0

Please vote for 1-2 (no more than two) preferences from the list of
possible new TC teleconference call time and dates. If your preferred
option is not specified, please specify other.
   	Weekly, Monday, 8 a.m. PST (current)
   	Weekly Monday, 7 a.m. PST
   	Weekly Monday, 8:30 a.m. PST
   	Weekly Monday, 9 a.m. PST