Subject: [ebBP] 11/19/2004: Results of TC Teleconference Vote (Strawpoll)

Here are the results of the strawpoll for the TC teleconference times.
We had a quorate member vote on the strawpoll.
In a brief discussion in last week's call, several members indicated
they could change to 9 a.m. on Monday or Tuesdays weekly if needed (not
ideal, but acceptable time).

In order to accommodate varying schedules, we could have:

    * An actual Kavi vote on the top two choices: 8 a.m. and 9 a.m. Mondays.
    * A rotating schedule, meeting 8 a.m. one week and 9 a.m. the next.

I'd encourage any feedback as I try to accommodate our team. Thanks.

* Weekly, Monday, 8 a.m. PST (current) * 	*8* 	*47*
Weekly Monday, 7 a.m. PST 	0 	0
Weekly Monday, 8:30 a.m. PST 	0 	0
Weekly Monday, 9 a.m. PST 	3 	18
Weekly, Tuesday, 9 a.m. PST 	2 	12
Weekly, Tuesday, 10 a.m. PST 	2 	12
Weekly, Thursday, 8 a.m. PST 	1 	6
Weekly Thursday, 9 a.m. PST 	1 	6
Other 	0 	0

Eligible members who have voted: 	10 of 77 	13%