Subject: ebBP 11/30/2004: Please note - OASIS IPR Policy

As we near review for committee draft and to conform to the OASIS TC
Process, we must submit “A statement from the chair of the TC certifying
that all members of the TC have been provided with a copy of the OASIS
IPR Policy”. See for your attention:
http://www.oasis-open.org/who/intellectualproperty.php.
<http://www.oasis-open.org/who/intellectualproperty.php>

Thanks to Dale for pointing this out to me.