Subject: ebBP 1/18/2005: Technical Specification Draft v2.0

Everyone, as agreed today, we would take TC comments this week to smooth
over the v2.0 draft technical specification.  We will initiate the
formal review next week as agreed.

The Working Draft Package can be found at:

    * Email notice:
      http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-bp/email/archives/200501/msg00021.html
    * Calendar Documents reference:
      http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-bp/document.php?document_id=11053

The Working Draft Package includes:

    * Work Item List
    * Working Draft Technical Specification (redlined copy)
    * Working Draft XML schema (BPSS and signals)
    * Working Draft BT patterns matrix

Sally, I'd ask your assistance in pooling and managing comments received
while JJ Dubray is on vacation (we can cross check one another). I'll
have your comments integrated in the next 1-2 days. Thanks.