Subject: ebBP 2/2/2005: Updated Patterns Matrices

I have separated the matrices so we more easily transfer to the
technical specification. Here is the updated BT patterns matrix that
includes the changes we discussed in yesterday's call (1 February 2005)
re: reliable messaging and non-repudiation. I will have some
accompanying text and integrate that comment to the draft tech spec when
I receive from JJ Dubray.  Comments welcome and encouraged. I will also
upload to our web site with the meeting minutes.

Thanks everyone for a very fruitful session in yesterday's call. Regards.

oasis-ebxmlbp-artifact_bt_patterns-wd-020205.xls