Subject: ebBP 2/3/2005: Timing Functional Well-Formedness Rules

In Section 4.11, I would propose we move 4.11.3.7 to 4.11.3.8 and add a
new section 4.11.3.7, Timing Parameters.  We can start with these guides:

    * If both are used, timeToAcknowlegeReceipt <
      timeToAcknowlegeAcceptance.
    * If the Acknowledgement Acceptance is not used, the time to perform
      MUST be equal or greater than timeToAcknowlegeReceipt.
    * If either or both of timeToAcknowlegeReceipt or
      timeToAcknowlegeAcceptance are used, the time to perform MUST be
      other than zero.
    * timeToAcknowlegeReceipt MUST be other than zero when
      non-repudiation of receipt is required.
    * The time to perform MUST be other than zero.

Please feel free to propose others or comment on these. Thanks.