Subject: Feb 15 schema with BT Patterns updates

Hi

After finally finding the information on the excel spread sheets (sorry Monica), I have modified the BT patterns for CommercialTransaction, RequestConfirm, RequestResponse, QueryResponse, InformationDistribution and Notification.

Mainly what changed are the extensions to the base complex type for Business Transactions by adding the signals and noting whether they are required (minOccurs=maxOccurs=1), optional (minOccurs=0, maxOccurs=1), or not allowed explicitly (minOccurs=maxOccurs=0). I adopted the last convention to make it more explicit than just omitting the signal from the content model.

There probably are other ways to do “disallow” with schema. If other people have a preferred way to indicate explicitly disallowed, please mention it and we can explore it in discussion.

NOF possible column is not yet added in these, and I am waiting to see if we want these in the content model (mainly to indicated that they are not allowed!!)

At any rate, it would be a small task to add these into the schema this morning if the consensus favors that. I am working on adding NOF as a global element to be referenced and that will make thie changes (if approved) easier.

Dale Moberg

ebBPSS-2_feb15-tc-review.xsd