Subject: ebBP 4/12/2005: Status of Committee Draft Candidate and Reminder onToday's Call

Status as of today:

    * Schema: All annotations integrated. Almost all approved changes made.
          o OPEN: A comparison check is underway between Moberg and I to
            ensure all changes agreed upon and resolved by the TC or
            cleanup of items found in creating detailed v2.0 XML
            instances are integrated.
          o OPEN: Integrating quality and documentSecurity group
            recommendations changes in line with our agreement
    * Technical specification: All changes integrated as resolved by and
      agreed upon by the TC.
          o OPEN: I received some editorial comments late Friday and
            last night from Kenji Nagahashi (thanks Kenji) and will
            integrate the second set of those today.  The first set has
            already been completed in wd12.
          o OPEN: Update on three examples for identifiers and expansion
            of OperationMapping for message and signal map (Inquiry
            Sunday 10 April by JJ Dubray).
    * BT patterns matrices: Complete
    * Signal schema: Complete
    * Artifact documentation: Complete
          o OPEN: Regenerate once schema changes referenced above made.
    * Naming conventions: Complete.
          o Note: OASIS guidelines are under review so we have tried to
            follow their draft convention as much as practical. The
            namespaces, file names or URLs may change (non-substantive
            change).
    * Policies in place: Legacy OASIS IPR

Today, I will upload four packages:

    * Core: Technical specification, ebBP schema
    * Signal: Schema
    * Supplements: BT pattern matrices, any examples not included in the
      specification, etc.
    * Artifacts: Schema documentation

In a quorate meeting 5 April 2005, we voted to initiate the Committee
Draft vote today. If we are unable to finish the schema corrections
today, I will upload the candidate package in Kavi documents and hold
the initation of a vote until those changes are complete (before COB 14
April 2005).  If any voting member has any concerns or comments, please
send to the list. Thank you.

=========================================================================================================
Reminder about today's call at 9 a.m. PDT.

Tentative Agenda:
1. Final comments on v2.0 ebBP.
2. Initiation of committee draft vote (through 20 April 2005).
3. Other business
a. OASIS symposium Lightning Round

Event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-bp/event.php?event_id=6494

Regrets:
Moberg-travel
Schlegel-travel
Yunker-vacation

Thanks to everyone for their hard work and dedication in creating such a
quality product. In appreciate and thank you.