Subject: [Fwd: ebBP 1/27/2006: Invitation to BPMN Team from ebBP]

ebBP Team.
Subsequent to our discussion yesterday and before I'd sent our comments,
I received this email from Stephen White. I'll keep you posted on
whether we will meet 7 or 14 February on these notation comments, and
submission of our comments to the BPMN FTF. Thanks.

> The OASIS ebXML ebBP TC has invited us to participate in one of there
> conference calls to discuss the use of BPMN for modeling ebBP
> choreography processes. This discussion is out of scope of the BPMN
> FTF. Any recommendations for updates for BPMN from these discussion
> would have to be dealt with by a new BPMN RFP or perhaps through the
> current BPDM RFP. Certainly, this topic is very much related to the
> choreography process discussions we've had in BPDM and one of the BPDM
> examples (catalog sales) was based on the work of the ebBP TC.
>
> Their next concall is on Tuesday, Feb. 6 at 9am PST. I suggest that we
> attend that call. Please let me know if you can make it.

Note 7 February. We are awaiting Stephen's response on the date to meet.