Subject: ebBP 3/2/2006: Telecon to Discuss Example Transition Diagrams (Figure14 and 15)

Related to Arur's question and Figures 14 and 15, we discussed the state
transition diagrams in Section 3.6.3 last Tuesday. As planned, everyone
is welcome to attend a short call tomorrow to discuss Figures 14 and 15.

As indicated, we will meet briefly tomorrow at 1 p.m. PST, Friday, 3
March 2006. Call in details:

    877 330 9868, hit ** and then pass code 09868#.
    If international (toll paid), dial 909-472-3386, and then
    instructions above as prompted.

The full description of Radha Arur's question and the response can be
found at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-bp/email/archives/200602/msg00053.html

Thanks.

> >5.Distinction between Business message and signal and the relation with
> BSI may be explicitly mentioned.
> >
> mm1: The BSI understands both and their relevance to success or failure
> (whether technical and/or business). If you look at Section 3.6.3 in the
> technical specification (on public web site:
> http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=16455&wg_abbrev=ebxml-bp
>

> [pdf in .zip]), it discusses how business messages with an associated
> business document and business signals relate to success or failure. If
> we link these two discussions in the Appendices, Appendix A, will that
> increase your understanding? The specification, appendices, and the
> schema and documentation are used together.
>
> -      A single reference will be easier.

......Section 3.6.3
**OPEN**
Pend for open question to the TC: Evaluate figures 14 and 15 in Section
3.6.3 to ensure they are comprehensive enough to guide implementers like
Radha.