Subject: [FWD: Last call for Gartner BPM Summit registration]

FYI,

I notice we've been asked to do a key note presentation again.... sigh

Anyone got this on their radar?

Thanks, DW

"The way to be is to do" - Confucius (551-472 B.C.)

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Last call for Gartner BPM Summit registration
From: Gartner <mailer@ebizq.net>
Date: Tue, February 13, 2007 9:02 am
To: David Webber <david@drrw.info>

Gartner Business Process Management Summit February 26-28, 2007 San Diego, CA http://www.gartnerinfo.com/g1.cgi/#ID#/1309/
The summit that "rocks" is almost here. > Register Now

Priority Code: BPMEBQ

The Gartner Business Process Management Summit is two weeks away. And seats are filling fast. Book your place right now so that you don't miss a minute of it. The content is focused. The advice is solid. And if you're looking for innovation and growth in 2007 and beyond, the timing is perfect.

Here what past attendees have to say:

"A must-attend event for both business and IT."
Walter Skof, Bank of Canada

"Excellent & beneficial."
Christine Crampton, AIG

"BPM has come of age."
Kevin Auger, Lan Desk Software

"Enlightening-provided definition, focus & direction."
Nancy Wickmark, King County Washington
Keynote Highlight
Bruce Williams, President and CEO, Savvi International
"What BPM Means to Business Innovation" and Power Breakfast, "BPM: The Next Stage for Continuous Process Improvement"
Attendees to the power breakfast will receive a copy of his new book Lean for Dummies

This is your last chance to make plans to join us for:

  • Five keynotes by Peter Schwartz, Jeff Hiatt, Bruce Wiliams, and Gartner's Simon Hawyard, Yvonne Genovese
  • 45 sessions featuring 19 Gartner analysts
  • Guest speaker sessions by Tom Debevoise, Paul Harmon, Terry Shurter, Bruce Silver, and Steve Towers
  • 12 Analyst User Roundtables - real conversations with our analysts and your peers that take your BPM thinking to the next level
  • Pre-conference Paid Workshop: "Ensuring Success with BPM Projects," with Derek Miers
  • User Case Studies including Sloan Valve, Maritz Travel, Northrop Grumman, and more (see full list on right)

Plus: Be one of the first 10 to register with your Priority Code and get a FREE San Diego One-Day City Pass - your ticket to museums, parks, sports facilities, wineries and other famous attractions!

We look forward to seeing you in San Diego!

Just Announced! End-User Case Studies from companies including:
Aflac
AmerisourceBergen
Apollo Group
Atlanta Public Schools
Charming Shoppes
Citigroup
Concur Technologies
Cox Communications
Devon Canada
Discover Financial Services
El Paso Corporation
FBI Laboratory
FormFactor Inc.
Freddie Mac
Geisinger Health System
Great Clips
Latter Day Saints Church
Maritz Travel
Micron
Motorola
Nelnet
Nike
Northrop Grumman Corporation
Raytheon
SanDisk
Siemens
Sloan Valve
Symetra Financial
Talisen Technologies
Telus
UTi
West Commercial Banking Group
West Monroe Partners
West Park Healthcare Enterprises
Western Union

If you prefer not to receive email from Gartner, click here.
Gartner, Inc., 56 Top Gallant Rd, Stamford, CT 06904-2212

Your feedback is important to us. We respect the many demands on your time, so if you prefer not to receive these messages from ebizQ, please click here.
ebizQ, 271 North Ave., Suite 1210, New Rochelle, NY 10801