Subject: ebXML Business Process and JBOSS JBPM. your questions for Tom ...

Hi ebXML Business Process team

This weekend I will visit the kick-ass FOSDEM conference in Brussels
(its THE Free and Open Source Developers Conference).

Tom Baeyens will give a presentation about JBOSS JBPM. So I hope to have
a chat with him.

If anyone has a question he/she would likes to ask Tom let me know and I
will ask for you.

I would be interested for example: what is JBOSS / RedHat doing
regarding B2B

Dave RR Webber:

o do you have more information of our article from the ORACLE Helena
Chemical report?
o In particular how did they combine the public and private business
processes?
o Did they generate BPEL "stuff" from an ebXML Business Process?
o What triggered the BPEL engine?
  o a ebBP business signal? or
  o did you "simply" forward the incoming business document with
metadata (service, action, cpa id, conversation) to the BPEL engine?
o was it the BPEL engine that "sends" a business document?
  o or is it an application and the application lets the BPEL engine
know about it?
  o if it is the BPEL engine that sends the business document to the
ebXML gateway ... how where the service, action, cpa id information
looked up (CRM Rest API call? ;)?

Regards

Sacha