Subject: Enhancing the free BPMN tools to support BPSS 2.0.4 output?

Team,

If you Google on "BPMN free" - you will see a selection of free tools being offered - such as this one:

 http://www.activemodeler.com/avantage.html

Seems to me that if they let you extend these with a plug-in - then we could introduce production rules to output from the BPMN model components the equivalent syntax pieces in BPSS XML...

DW

"The way to be is to do" - Confucius (551-472 B.C.)