Subject: Groups - bus-process-in-global-domain-mm1-052107.pdf uploaded

Starting to work on initial draft ~15-slides for webinar 5 June 2007.
Pending on health care example from Dr. Dogac and tool presentation.  I'll
send a note to the list about what else we need to target in slides or
verbal delivery in the form of brief notes (relationship to other
languages, development using context and domain, convergence of use of
process definitions).

Other references:
Abstract:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/group_public/download.php/23903/ebxmlbp-v2.0.4-WebinarSummary-050707.txt
Webinar invitation:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-bp/200705/msg00006.html
Supporting materials:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/23524/bus-process-in-global-domain-mm1-041307.pdf
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/22344/ebusiness-interoperabillity-ebbp-updated-feb2007-4.pdf

COMMENTS WELCOME.

 -- Ms Monica Martin

The document named bus-process-in-global-domain-mm1-052107.pdf has been
submitted by Ms Monica Martin to the OASIS ebXML Business Process TC
document repository.

Document Description:
Starting initial draft shell for ebBP webinar.
Last update: 21 May 2007

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-bp/document.php?document_id=24063

Download Document: