Subject: ebBP 5/29/2007: Health Care Materials for ebBP Webinar

 From METU for webinar. I'll be integrating these today into the
presentation. Thanks.
--- Begin Message ---
Dear Monica,

Enclosed please find my slides. During the webinar, I will talk about the
ebBP Editor and demonstrate it with a real world solution.

Best regards,

Umut

-----Original Message-----
From: Monica.Martin@Sun.COM [mailto:Monica.Martin@Sun.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2007 1:31 AM
To: asuman; Umut ORHAN; Sally St. Amand
Cc: Dale Moberg
Subject: [Fwd: [ebxml-bp] Materials for ebBP Webinar]

Asuman and Umut,
If we could get 3-5 slides so we can lead into the presentation and
demonstration portions of your work, that would be great. I'd like to
have a practice session before week's end so let me know what some
acceptable times are Wednesday (morning) [1], Thursday (afternoon) and
Friday (anytime). Thank you.

[1] Sorry I have other commitments outside of work Wednesday afternoon
and Thursday morning. Funeral....

ebbpEditor.ppt

--- End Message ---