Subject: RE: [ebxml-bp] New questions and issues concerning ebBP 2.0

Dale,

This is most welcome news and I look forward to working with Andreas and his team on this.

All those years spent on the BPEL list may actually been helpful afterall!  ; -)

Thanks, DW

-------- Original Message --------
From: "Moberg Dale" <dmoberg@axway.com>
Date: Thu, July 31, 2008 12:34 pm
To: <ebxml-bp@lists.oasis-open.org>

Hi TC members

I have been corresponding with several European and Asian research and academic groups concerning applications and connections of ebBP version 2 lately.

Andreas Schönberger from the University of Bamberg, Germany has provided us with a lengthy study of ebBP and has raised several questions that deserve responses.

Because I am attempting to complete the issues list for our ebCore transition, and would like to include current research and implementation questions, I will be selecting out a number of questions and posting them to our comment list and our main mailing list with his permission.

Andreas and a number of his graduate students will be working on an ebBP and BPEL integration project during the fall of 2008, showing how “choreography” and “orchestration” descriptions can be combined.

The TC would benefit from comments and reactions to the issues posted to the list, and I will be adding them to the list that Monica Martin kept on the unresolved issues. I am adding some comments to these to document their status as best as I can recall and reconstruct them.

I will post updates of the list as they occur during the next several weeks.

Dale Moberg
ebBP Chair and Provisional issue editor.