Subject: Draft of Maintenance and Enhancement Issues for ebCore Transition

Hi ebBP,

The transition plan for the ebBP TC is to go to a Completed TC status following the (expected) acceptance of our maintenance and enhancement list for ebBP 2.0.

While working on assembling this list, I received a number of good catches from Andreas Schonberger who is doing some innovative research on blending together the choreographic and orchestration views over collaborative business processes. So I have made some initial annotations for these issues and topics and am including these in the maintenance list.

The current plan is to submit this list to the ebCore group at its next meeting in September 2008, and then ask OASIS to transition our TC to a completed state.

Please comment now if you have any objections to this plan.

If you have time, please review the list as it stands, especially if you wish ebCore to consider specific actions or prioritizations.

There will almost certainly be duplicate issues, and work on sorting these out can occur within ebCore.

Of course, as issues are raised and documented, the draft issues list above will be revised within ebCore. So this is not a last call for comments and issues.

ebCore will work out where to submit comments, and I think that the ebBP comment list should remain open.

Again, please let me know of any concerns you have during these final steps in completing this TC’s efforts.

Thanks to all who have contributed over the many years of effort!

Dale Moberg

CoChair, ebBP TC

ebBP Maintenance and Enhancement Issues.xls