ebxml-cppa-comment message

Subject: Re: [ebxml-cppa-comment] Re: xpath in NDD for only one element?

Michael,

Thank you for your comment.  The NDD in the appendix of the draft
specification is only an example. Each party composing a CPA Template must
compose a suitable NDD.  One of our upcoming tasks is to considerably
expand the NDD section of the specification to provide more explanation and
a set of rules for composing an NDD to go with a specific CPA Template.

Regards,
Marty