Subject: Re: [ebxml-cppa-negot] NDD and CPA template

Sounds good to me.  Let's discuss today.

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center
P. O. B. 704
Yorktown Hts, NY 10598
914-784-7287;  IBM tie line 863-7287
Internet address:  mwsachs @ us.ibm.com

Dale Moberg <dmoberg@cyclonecommerce.com> on 01/09/2002 01:41:46 PM

To:    Jean Zheng <Jzheng@vitria.com>, Martin W Sachs/Watson/IBM@IBMUS,
       ebxml-cppa-negot@lists.oasis-open.org
cc:
Subject:    [ebxml-cppa-negot] NDD and CPA template

Just a thought while reviewing the current Negotiation requirement
document...

Negotiation can also cover the process, I hope, of filling out a CPA
template and proposing it as the CPA (and then accepting and getting
two signatures on  it).

While this negotiation is not as complex as CPA negotiation perhaps,
nevertheless it seems to me that the NDD could be provided to indicate
exactly what needs to be filled out in a CPA template. For example,
possibly the CPA template would allow the party to choose between
no client-side SSL authentication and client-side SSL authentication.
Or possibly the CPAid would be something that the template sponsor
would fill out and not accept a proposed GUID from the template
applicant.

Currently NDD pertains to CPP. Might it usefully be added to CPA
template
negotiation?

Dale Moberg