Subject: Re: [ebxml-cppa-negot] Proposal: Terms for the glossary

Heiko,

Thanks for the start.  We will discuss the glossary today.

I am not in favor of repeating terms that are defined in the CPPA document.
That should be a normative reference in our specification. We should limit
our glossary to the negotiation-specific terms.

Actually, there is no glossary in CPP-CPA version 1.0.  The glossary was
moved into the global ebXML technical architecture team and appears as a
separate document.  Since we expect that the ebXML glossary will not have a
long life, the CPPA team is in the process of constructing its own glossary
starting with the original CPP-CPA requirements document.

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center