Subject: [ebxml-cppa-negot] Business Process and Business Information Worksheets

The latest (unofficial) business process and business information worksheets
technical report can be found at http://home.attbi.com/~brianhayes/TR/.  I
recommend using bpWS-1.02-WIP-ncb.zip since all the changes have been
accepted into the document and there should be no change bars.

For business information analysis consider using the following worksheets:
*	Initiating Activity Key Informational Elements
*	Responding Activity Key Informational Elements
*	Content Description
Note that the Content Description can be used instead of the previous two.

I understand that Jean Zheng will be leading the business information
modeling effort.

For business process analysis consider the following worksheets:
*	Business Process Use Case
*	Business Collaboration
*	Business Transaction

I will be leading the business process modeling effort, hopefully with
assistance from Marc Gratacos.

Cheers,

Brian Hayes
Commerce One Labs