Subject: [ebxml-cppa-negot] I gave a party but (almost) nobody came

Today's conference call attendees were myself, Jean Zheng, and Monica Martin. I updated Jean on what has been going on in the past month or so. She will resume her work on message contents. Monica briefly described the discussion of document envelope language in BPSS that has been going on on the ebtwg lists.

I officially declare that we didn't have a meeting and there are no minutes.

Let's try again next week.

Some comments on my posting yesterday about offer/counter-offer protocol and today about use of vanilla SOAP would help me to move forward on the draft specification.

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center
P. O. B. 704
Yorktown Hts, NY 10598
914-784-7287; IBM tie line 863-7287
Notes address: Martin W Sachs/Watson/IBM
Internet address: mwsachs @ us.ibm.com