Subject: [ebxml-cppa-negot] 9/16/2002: Message Contents Comments

See a few questions inline in the document attached.

Thank you.
Monica J. Martin
Program Manager
Drake Certivo, Inc.
208.585.5946

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin W Sachs [mailto:mwsachs@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Sunday, September 08, 2002 7:50 PM
To: Jean Zheng
Cc: ebxml-cppa-negot@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Re: [ebxml-cppa-negot] message content version 09062002

Jean,

I prefer the style of the CPPA specification, element by element in
depth-first fashion, with example fragments in the text.

Regards,
Marty

*************

Martin W. Sachs
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center
P. O. B. 704
Yorktown Hts, NY 10598
914-784-7287;  IBM tie line 863-7287
Internet address:  mwsachs @ us.ibm.com
*************

                      "Jean Zheng"

                      <jzheng@vitria.co        To:       "Martin W
Sachs" <mwsachs@us.ibm.com>
                      m>                       cc:
<ebxml-cppa-negot@lists.oasis-open.org>
                                               Subject:
[ebxml-cppa-negot] message content version 09062002
                      09/06/2002 07:58

                      PM

Here is the updated Message Content I have promised.
I've gone through Marty's discussion with Bob and Monica regarding
adding a
"change list" to CPA template, and I have included a paragraph in
section
1.1 that hopefully has captured your suggestions.

Regarding what to include in the negotiation spec.  I think we will
probably follow the style of CPPA spec, where we have element by element
descriptions of each item of message content.  Or else, we can start
with
the current structure of this msg content doc.  As we flush out more
details, they will grow accordingly. What do you think?

I will be working on the schema for the next few weeks.  :)

Jean

#### NegotiationMessageContent.doc has been removed from this note on
September 08 2002 by Martin W Sachs