Subject: [ebxml-cppa-negot] RE: Suggestion 4 on CounterOffers

Bob wrote:

" (4) May require additions to the BPSS instance. It means that the
party
that sends the completed CPA has actually changed from our prior
thinking.
The sequence is:
1. A sends B a counter offer
2. B sends A acceptance in full
3. A sends B confirmation of the acceptance
4. B then sends the final CPA to A."

Questions:
a. Why could step 3 not include the final (signed or unsigned) CPA
 along with the confirmation message?  (for the "success" case)
b. If so, could step 4 similarly have B include the doubly signed CPA?

I guess I am not sure why a confirmation needs to go back by itself
from a state alignment viewpoint. The fully aligned process has both
sides
in possession of the same (possibly signed) CPA (presuming "success"
trajectory).