Subject: [ebxml-cppa-negot] BPSS state diagram

See below regarding the state diagram for the final CPA transaction.

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center
P. O. B. 704
Yorktown Hts, NY 10598
914-784-7287;  IBM tie line 863-7287
Internet address:  mwsachs @ us.ibm.com
----- Forwarded by Martin W Sachs/Watson/IBM on 09/30/2002 01:52 PM -----

                      "Himagiri(Hima)
                      Mukkamala"               To:       Martin W Sachs/Watson/IBM@IBMUS
                      <himagiri@sybase.        cc:
                      com>                     Subject:  Re: [ebxml-cppa-negot] BPSS comments

                      09/30/2002 12:04
                      PM

Marty,

I have a different state diagram for the last BT. If you
open the main page, there is a tab at the bottom which says
Activity1 and activity 2. Can you see that? If so, Activity2
has the state diagram for the ending BT.

I couldn't fit everything in one picture. Let me know how it looks

thanks
hima