Subject: [ebxml-cppa-negot] draft specification

I put out a draft of the negotiation specification a little over a week ago
and no discussion has yet taken place.  We cannot achieve a specification
that is ready to submit to OASIS without evidence that it has been reviewed
and discussed by the members of this team. In this business, silence does
not give consent.

We agreed to have a draft that is ready to submit by late December. The
specification will certainly have to go through numerous iterations until
we get it right. We have, at the most, 7 weeks to do that work.

Please review and be able to discuss it during next week's conference call.
Please post comments to this list server no later than Friday, Nov. 1.

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center