Subject: Posting to this list

You may have problems posting to this list for a while because of the
transition of OASIS to a whole new system. Chairs have to go in and
validate everyone who is subscribed to the lists before they can post. I do
not plan to do that until the new system is up and running and I know what
to do.  Similarly, I will not be placing minutes or other items on our Web
page until the new system is up and running.

For the time being, if you want to post to this list, send the posting to
me with a request to post it.

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs