Subject: Re: [ebxml-cppa-negot] minutes of Mar. 5, 2003 conference call

Thanks, Martin and team.  I would encourage everyone, as Martin has done, to
express their ideas, concerns and suggestions regarding BPSS as it relates to
the CPPA-Negotiation work.  One point, the candidate 1.05 draft BPSS
specification was based on the UMM at the time the comments were logged and
officially closed.  In January 2003, the new UMM meta-model was released and
were not a part of the original comments received during the comment period.
Basing the release on the new meta-model appears to change the scope of the
review and basis for consideration of the BPSS 2.0, in that it includes
business entities, lifecycle and state.

If you have access to the TMG-BPWG list, you will also have seen the inputs
received from working implementations like BT that strongly recommended the
scope remain as originally identified.

Your input on the BPWG and TMG lists would be greatly appreciated.  As I
understand it, Kartha, myself, Dale, and perhaps Marty will be in San Diego
next week, as well as John Yunker and Nita Sharma.  Please advise if you feel
this is a core enough team to have a collaborative meeting between BPSS and
CPPA-Negotiation.

Thank you.
Monica