Subject: subteam member status

I just went into Kavi (the new OASIS collaboration system) and marked
everyone who is on the negotiation roster (list server list) a member. This
ensures that you can post to and receive from the listserver.

I did not give anyone voting status.  The negotiation subteam continues as
a subteam of the CPPA team and all formal voting and approvals will be by
the full CPPA TC.

NOTE WELL:  You will not be able to participate in formal votes on the
negotiation work unless you are a member of the CPPA TC and attend the CPPA
voting conference calls.  This means that you must retain voting status on
the CPPA TC by attending the requisite frequency of CPPA voting conference
calls and F2Fs.I believe that most or all of our active contributors are
already active members of the CPPA team but I have not cross checked the
lists.  For voting rights, please join the CPPA team.

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs
email:  m.w.sachs@post.harvard.edu