Subject: Abstract WSDL

Negotiators,

I volunteered to do the WSDL for the negotiation service, and after
looking at the specifications and sample messages, the attached is what
I came up with.

It is the most simplistic WSDL I've ever authored, with only two
operations that do exactly the same thing (synch and asynch).  I'd like
some feedback on whether asynch is required or desired or not, if it is
you will need to add a SOAP endpoint callback to the negotation messages.

I could have dreamed up several operations, but decided not to given how
state and protocol control is modelled within the negotiation messages.

If you have any questions or criticisms, please let me know.  I will
keep putting out revisions until we get it right.

Regards, Matt

ps-for-marty: might be useful to put this up on Kavi...

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!-- Authored By: Matthew MacKenzie (matt@mac-kenzie.net) -->

<definitions name="AbstractCPANegotiationService"
			 targetNamespace="urn:oasis:names:tc:ebxml-cppa:negotiation:1.0"
			 xmlns:tns="urn:oasis:names:tc:ebxml-cppa:negotiation:1.0"
			 xmlns:negot="http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ebxml-cppa/schema/cpa-negot-1_0.xsd"

	<documentation>
		This WSDL document describes an abstract web service for use in CPA
		negotiation.  To form a concrete web service description, extend
		this WSDL with another containing binding and service element(s).
	</documentation>

	<import namespace="http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ebxml-cppa/schema/cpa-negot-1_0.xsd"
			location="http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ebxml-cppa/schema/cpa-negot-1_0.xsd"/>

	<message name="NegotMsg"
		<part name="body" element="negot:NegotiationMessage" />
	</message>

	<portType name="NegotPortType">
		<operation name="submitNegotiationMessage">
			<input message="tns:NegotMsg" />
			<output message="tns:NegotMsg" />
		</operation>
		<operation name="submitNegotiationMessageAsynch">
			<input message="tns:NegotMsg" />
		</operation>
	</portType>
</definitions>