Subject: Re: ebXML CPPA Negotiation homepage

Hi Sacha,

I have posted this reply to the CPPA negotiation listserver for others to comment upon.

Regarding (a), you are indicating a known deficiency that will be fixed in the next draft.

Regarding (b), I believe the answer is that these are "business signals", which are not represented in BPSS. Someone else may care to clarify.

The negotiation web site is up and working well.  I believe that you have tripped over differences between the new OASIS KAVI system, which replaced the previous web site.  Here is a way to get there. Regards,
Marty