Subject: [cppa negot] 9/1/2003 [Fwd: [legalxml-econtracts] Automated ContractNegotiations

What is interesting about both of these automated negotiation inputs:

    * Concentrates on business agreements, which may guide, restrict,
      levy requirements on the technical infrastructure to meet those
      commitments.
    * Looks at the presentation of the contracts, specifically using
      tools (although they should be product/tool independent).  Should
      we make that comment back to that team?
    * Seeks to place important controls on the negotiation: document
      integrity, risk management, query, etc.

The key is how does it affect us in how we think about CPA negotiation,
as it may interact with/receive requirements from the business
negotiation (contracts or otherwise).  I am seeing more and more that
the LegalXML relates to / may overlap with CEFACT UBAC.

Thoughts anyone?

Thanks.